Sales Representative Nordrhein-Westfalen
Angro is a successful and fast-growing family business in Fashion. Angro designs and produces comfortable legwear and accessories for everyone. From warm home socks to fashionable scarves and playful rain boots. We are proud of what we do and love innovation. It is important to us that our employees enjoy working for us. We are looking for a new sales representative for our products in Germany in the region of Noordrijn Westfalen. Are you looking for a new challenge and are you a born salesperson? Then we are looking for you!
What will you be doing?
As a sales representative, you will be working on a target market in the region of Noordrijn Westfalen. Where Angro would like to increase its footprint. You will regularly commercially visit customers and interesting prospects.
Your activities will include:
- Working the market on the basis of a sales plan, where you actively visit existing and new customers.
- Responsible for customer management within your own portfolio.
- Monitoring stock management of customers and take a proactive role on this.
- You actively discuss with the customer the in- and outstore presentation and promotion approach to promote sales of the products.
- You are the first point of contact for your own customer portfolio.
- Understanding customer needs, interpreting them and translating them into appropriate proposals.
Who are you?
- You have a commercial drive and like to achieve goals
- You have good verbal and written communication skills
- You are in possession of a driving licence
- You have affinity with the fashion industry
- Stress resistant and flexible
What do we ask?
- Bachelor level education
- If you can talk Dutch that is big plus
- Good understanding of the German and English language verbally and in writing
- Knowledge of Microsoft office programmes
- Experience in a similar position is preferred
At Angro, every employee is equally important. We believe it is important to have joy in our work. We believe that employees are more effective when they are doing things that they enjoy. We have a flat organisation with an open working atmosphere. So that everything can be said and everyone can contribute to our success.
If you would like to know more about Angro, please visit our website: http://www.angro.nl
Terms of employment
Angro offers a challenging role in a growing and dynamic organisation. An informal working atmosphere, a competitive salary, company car and good benefits. Furthermore, there is plenty of room to develop yourself.
Does this vacancy appeal to you? Send an e-mail with CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to know more about Angro?
Look at our corporate movie